Travel photos, facts and fun by Linda Sikes
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Another beauty
The craggy shoreline of Easter Island doesn't seem as intimidating in the warmth of the sun dipping into the Pacific Ocean.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Travel Thoughts for Everyone
Linda
Hi, I'm Linda Sikes, a freelance travel photographer and writer from Central Florida. This site is dedicated to everyone who loves the thrill of experiencing and learning about new worlds. I hope you enjoy my pictures and thoughts.
View my complete profile
Sneaky gator
Watch your back
Latest News on Travel Destinations!
Loading...
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
October
(1)
▼
2007
(12)
▼
January
(12)
Plaza Hotumatua
More of the shore
Another beauty
"Look out!" was all I heard as I scrambled up the ...
Tahai sunset
Easter Island Sunsets
Welcome to Easter Island
Sunning in the moonlight
Crocodile rock
Go Gators!
Here's looking at you...
Flamingos Flamingos Flamingos
No comments:
Post a Comment