This is for all my SEC fans and Florida Gator friends wishing the boys from ole Florida the big win. The two don't necessarily go together most of the time. These were taken in the Everglades in December. I've never seen the alligators so active and when I questioned a Ranger he said it was due to the drought. Less water, less food, more competion.
Sunday, January 7, 2007
Go Gators!
This is for all my SEC fans and Florida Gator friends wishing the boys from ole Florida the big win. The two don't necessarily go together most of the time. These were taken in the Everglades in December. I've never seen the alligators so active and when I questioned a Ranger he said it was due to the drought. Less water, less food, more competion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Linda, these are fantastic! This is a great site. Janie
Post a Comment